Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Helping Realtors Spread ‘Positive’ Word of Mouth in 2010

Many say finding a good real estate agent is the key to enjoying a painless real estate experience. I have to say I totally agree. When I was a first time home buyer I didn’t think to ask anyone for a referral. The only real estate agent I knew was my own Mother. However, I was in Florida and she was in Las Vegas. So when I started working with the first realtor I was disappointed and frustrated. She really didn’t listen to what I wanted although she had asked me a million questions in the beginning of the process. I guess I just assumed everyone was like my Mom, who always worked hard to find her clients the house of their dreams.

After working with a second realtor I was complaining to my Mom and she said, “Don’t you have any friends that have purchased homes or sold their homes who could refer a realtor?” I was like, oh yeah. Of course I knew some friends. I had numerous friends that I could ask….and finally when I did I ended up with a great realtor. I had never even heard of the office she was working for but I soon realized it didn’t matter where they worked as long as they were working for me! She was wonderful and we even ended up becoming good friends. Most real estate agents stay in business because satisfied clients refer them to friends, family, and colleagues. You should ask those you know who they have worked with and what their experience was. As any great salesman, the most successful agents make customer satisfaction their top priority.

With social networking, relationship marketing and review sites being so prevalent these days, its imperative real estate agents and offices begin realizing that “word of mouth” is now being utilized online more than ever before. There are plenty of Web sites that will refer agents to you but that is no assurance of quality. Here at eCompliments it feels so good to know we have a platform to help realtors spread positive word of mouth about their business.

Just as any business on our site, when real estate agents or offices utilize our PRO package, they will get the tools to spread positive word of mouth about their business, help them be found through a Google search increasing their search engine optimization (SEO), use their happy customers as their volunteer sales team to “share the good” about them, manage their online reputation & create a positive web presence, increase their customer base, gain positive name credibility and develop strong customer experience, loyalty & feedback and last but not least, get customer analytics.

As I mentioned in my previous blog post on Relationship Management, traditional advertising is going to the wayside. eCompliments can help realtors gain the competitive advantage they need, all in one place.

Posted by Angelica Michaels


No comments:

Post a Comment